Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Who looks Older ???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JohnnyFeedback's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2005
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Joan still looks hot and i think shes still the same.Cherie look good too,Hummmm Now what does Jackie look like and sandy.Ms. Fords starting to look a bit old...I know I know we all are getting older looking but with Cherie and Joan they look the same but the others???Joan Jett was going to play in Montauk Long island just a mile from my house 1 block from the water lol but she canceled..... Johnny

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a totally unfair question, especially considering most of the headshots you'd be referring to are over 20-years old. Everybody changes, and it's unnatural to think they wouldn't.

    Granted, I was also suprised when first meeting Mara Fox, as all I'd previously seen of her was the cover on a single 'Precious Metal' CD. Though I quickly realized the CD cover art must have originally been shot at least 10-years earlier than the copyright date of the CD.

    It's a simple trap to fall into. One becoming a fan of any 'star' or 'artist', and ones mental picture of him/her never grows beyond the airbrushed/Photoshopped "perfect-pic" passed among the media.

    When I think of Kevin McCarthy, still envision the robust gambling-man from "Big Hand For A Little Lady". Not a 91-year old with liver-spots on his hands. Don't try matching old pictures with whom they've become today.

    If you did, the King-of-Pop might still be black, and not trying to turn himself into a mosquito.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JohnnyFeedback's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2005
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hummmm I thought Mr Jackson looks still black lol.....I am just saying Joan looks great and Cherie looks great too.And Lita looking a bit older just looking at her on MTV a few years back.Don't know what Jackie or Sandy looks like nowadays.Afraid to mention anyone else looking old because whoever monitors this site is a real runaway fan and they might take my post off this site,unless it has already been taken off.Johnny

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bwa-hahahahaa

    But you don't disregard the fact Wacko-Jacko is surgically turning himself into a mosquito, nomatter his pigmentation-handicaps. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JohnnyFeedback's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2005
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wacko Jackson still looks a Mess even with his money lol....I feel you still should look good with no worrys,like me lol...Johnny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic